NeoParent 2.0: Neonatology - Family focus
NeoParent 2.0 extends a previously developed app to support parents with a neonatal baby to the wider family. After all, in addition to the support that the app now offers during the hospital stay, there was a need for a broader context. A unique approach to co-creation is used to provide the necessary material to optimize the quality and continuity of care for the broad family when admitting to 'Neonatal Intensive Care' (NIC).
Sustainability Makers: the way to SDG
This project explores methods to implement SDG's with the VET-target group.
Disability Inclusive Job Crafting
With the ESF project "Disability Inclusive Job Crafting" we want to increase the employability of employees with a physical and mild intellectual disability by supporting them in "wanting", "being able" and "daring" job crafting.
Head of CenSE
Leadership in family businesses
Competences of the future
IPS program coordiantor
Work and organization psychologist
Employable IT experts
- [2019 – EN] Henssen, B., Gielens, T., Broekaert, W. (2019). Family firms and Sustainable Human Resource Management: Is there a Match? Presented at the CeFEO / JIBS Research Seminar, Jönköping University, Sweden.
- [2018 – EN] De Prins, P., Stuer, D., Gielens, T. (2018). Revitalizing social dialogue in the workplace: the impact of a cooperative industrial relations climate and sustainable HR practices on reducing employee harm. International Journal of Human Resource Management, Art.No. 10.1080/09585192.2017.1423098.
- [2018 – EN] Gielens, T., Henssen, B. (2018). Building a theoretical framework for sustainable HRM from case study research. In: Proceedings of the EGOS conference. Presented at the European Group of Organizational Studies Conference, Tallinn, 04 Jul 2018-07 Jul 2018.
- [2018 – NL] Van Rossem, K. (2018). Niet voor rede vatbaar? De Aristote-les over hoe omgaan met 'radicaliserende' (moslim) jongeren. Filosofie, 28 (1), 45-49. (professional oriented) Open Access
- [2017 – EN] Van Rossem, K. (2017). Socrates in prison. Socratic dialogues with prisoners. Philosophical Practice, 12 (3), 1980-1991.
- [2014 – EN] Van Rossem, K. (2014). Meeting Socrates. Philosophical Practice, 9 (1), 1344-1351. Open Access
- [2019 – NL] Gielens, T. (2019). HRM: moet het strategisch of duurzaam zijn? HR Square, 192.
- [2017 – NL] Van Rossem, K., Meskens, J., Van Overmeir, J. (2017). Leerling of bekeerling. Radicalisering bespreken in de klas. Leuven: Acco. ISBN: 978-94-6344-030-1. (professional oriented)
- [2018 – NL] Gielens, T. (2018). Inspiratiesessie Duurzaam Loopbaanbeleid. Presented at the Raad van Bestuur Formaat vzw, Berchem, 21 Apr 2018-21 Apr 2018. (professional oriented)
- [2019 – EN] Gielens, T., Henssen, B. (2019). Sustainable Human Resource Policies: a multiple case study approach. Presented at the 34TH EIASM WORKSHOP ON STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, Vienna, 25 Apr 2019-26 Jul 2019.