Invitation webinar: Sustainable jobs thanks to a circular transition
The circular economy is on the rise. The applications are becoming more and more numerous and diverse. And that also applies to jobs!
In the ESF project S-Circel, the Province of East Flanders, Odisee Hogeschool, The Circular Hub and SBCM are investigating what opportunities the circular economy offers to help people at a distance from the labor market find a sustainable job.
Inequality in the labor market due to COVID?
Head of CenSE Bart Henssen and researcher Tim Gielens contributed to a theme issue about corona measures in the Journal for Labor Issues.
They contributed to an essay on the COVID-19 crisis and inequality in the labor market.
New book about inclusive HRM
CenSE researcher Tim Gielens and head of CenSE Bart Henssen contributed to the book by colleague Bart Moens about inclusive HRM as a compass.
A shortage of talent ... and that while hundreds of thousands of people are unemployed? The low-skilled, the over-55s, people with a migrant background, people with a disability, long-term incapacitated for work. Untapped talent. More and more employers want to use that untapped talent. In other words, inclusive employment. Unfortunately, they do not always know how to give substance to this inclusive employment. It remains with good intentions. A pity, because nobody wins.
Online International Teacher Training - Sustainable Devevelopment & SDGs in Vocational Education
How do I prepare my students for a changing world? How can I use sustainability competences and the SDGs in my teaching practice? How do I help build a sustainable school as a teacher? Curious?
This training is already over, but if you want to be kept informed of similar training in the future, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CenSE researchers provide webinar during Unizo's digital Thursdays
Katja Verbeeck (UCE - User Centered Electronics & ICT) and Saskia Vanden Eede (CenSE - Center for Sustainable Entrepreneurship), give a number of practical, usable tips based on their learnings from the 'Start2AIM' and 'Data Smart Entrepreneurship' projects.
Roland D'Ieteren has passed away
We received the sad news that Roland D'Ieteren, from the automotive company, has passed away. He recently contributed to the CenSE case study on D'Ieteren for Les Hénokiens.
The impact of business difficulties on the entrepreneur's family
The corona crisis has a major impact on entrepreneurs and their companies. But what is the impact on the entrepreneur's family when business difficulties arise? Read all about it in the report that CenSE and KULeuven wrote in collaboration with UGent.
CenSE in collaboration with Colruyt Group
Have you heard about our LogILereN project on logistics? Learn more about our collaboration with Colruyt in this video!
DataSmart Wijzer Webinar
How to use AI tools for marketing personalization? (Session 1)
Intrinsic motivation is corona proof
First aid for digital marketing
ESF project Including employer behavior
- 2021/04 - Invitation webinar: Sustainable jobs thanks to a circular transition
- 2021/04 - Inequality in the labor market due to COVID?
- 2021/03 - New book about inclusive HRM
- 2021/01 - Online International Teacher Training - Sustainable Devevelopment & SDGs in Vocational Education
- 2021/01 - CenSE researchers provide webinar during Unizo's digital Thursday
- 2020/12 - Roland D'Ieteren has passed awa
- 2020/12 - The impact of business difficulties on the entrepreneur's famil
- 2020/11 - CenSE in collaboration with Colruyt Group
- 2020/09 - DataSmart Wijzer Webinar
- 2020/08 - Intrinsic motivation is corona proof
- 2020/08 - First aid for digital marketing
- 2020/07 - ESF project Including employer behavior
- 2020/07 - Brussel Lust project finished
- 2020/06 - Bart Henssen wins IFERA's Best Reviewer Award
- 2020/06 - Researcher Kristof Van Rossem publishes a book about the philosophical conversation
- 2020/05 - New postgraduate degree helps young entrepreneurs on their way
- 2020/05 - Case Study: D'Ieteren
- 2020/05 - Sweets can also be quite innovative
- 2020/05 - Webinar: "Work & family during and after corona times"
- 2020/04 - Research into sustainable HRM published in HRSquare
- 2020/03 - Family business research and CenSE in trends
- 2020/03 - Masterclass Sustainable business transformation
- 2020/01 - Researches Johan Lambrecht writes book about economics